LATEST GST NEWS UPDATES
- Input Tax Credit Under GST Regime Restricted to 20% of Claims: CBIC
- Swaraj India Candidate Meets Shop Owners, Says GST Destroyed Economy
- New Proposal to Claim GST Input Credit May Have Significant Impact on Cash Flow
- Govt Orders Biggest Review of GST since its Launch
LATEST GST LAW ADDITIONS
- Seeks to Carry Out Changes in the CGST Rules, 2017.
- Seek to Amend Notification No. 41/2019 – Central Tax, dated the 31st August, 2019.
- Annual Return is Optional for Small Taxpayers Whose Aggregate Turnover is Less Than Rs 2 Crores
- Due Date for Furnishing of Return in FORM GSTR-1 for registered Persons Having Aggregate Turnover More Than 1.5 crore Rupees for the Months of October, 2019 to March, 2020.
- Due Date for Furnishing FORM GSTR-1 for Registered Persons Having Aggregate Turnover of up to 1.5 crore Rupees for the Quarters From October, 2019 to March, 2020.
- Due Date for Furnishing of Return in FORM GSTR-3B for the Months of October, 2019 to March, 2020.
- LATEST GST PRESS RELEASE
LATEST GST LEGAL UPDATES
- Duty-Free Shops at Mumbai Airport Eligible for GST Input Tax Credit Refund: Bombay HC
- IT Grievance Redressal Committee to Take Decision w.r.t. Technical Glitches Taking Place While Paying GST from ITC
- AAR rejects application as issue raised by the applicant was pending before Jurisdictional Authority
- Braided textile yarns used for making ‘Kalava Raksha Sutra’ are classified under heading 5607
- Builder Guilty of Profiteering for not Passing on Additional ITC Benefit to Buyers Post GST Implementation
Eligibility to File a Refund Application
GSTN has issued a Process Concept Document for Single Authority Refund Disbursement
Faceless e-Assessment for Income Taxpayers
CBDT amends rules on Computation of Interest Income pursuant to Secondary Adjustments
Proposed GST E-Invoice System