IT Risk Consulting
Reviewing IT General Controls (ITGC) for entity including Logical Access, Change Management, Physical Security, Back up & Recovery Controls etc.
Segregation of Duties (SOD) Reviews
Evaluation, definition and implementation of risk, governance and regulatory compliance initiatives for IT functions.
Implementation of Governance, Risk & Control (GRC) Framework.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CONTROLS & RISK MANAGEMENT
- Reviewing IT General Controls (ITGC) for entity including Logical Access, Change Management, Physical Security, Back up & Recovery Controls etc.
- Segregation of Duties (SOD) Reviews
- Evaluation, definition and implementation of risk, governance and regulatory compliance initiatives for IT functions.
- Implementation of Governance, Risk & Control (GRC) Framework.
- Support services for Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning
- Focus on helping clients to optimize and secure technology so that it serves the business effectively and enhances results.
SOFTWARE ASSET MANAGEMENT (SAM)
- Helping clients in Eliminating manual software inventories, reallocation of underutilized software, avoiding license compliance risks and penalties etc.
- Performing gap assessment in SAM policies, software metering and adherence to product licensing conditions.
- SAM certified professionals that assist in perform a current state assessment of Software Asset Management processes and provide recommendations to achieve the desired state; define policies, procedures, controls and governance models; detailing key roles and responsibilities; and set up a SAM office
ERP IMPLEMENATION ADVISORY & SUPPORT
- Providing software recommendation and implementation methodology to support clients in selecting and implementing enterprise software packages.
- Certified team with relevant experience on leading ERP packages such as SAP, Oracle, JDEdwards, etc.
- Also offering Project Management support for ERP implementations
- End to end support from evaluation of ERP to Go Live to Post implementation reviews
CIO ADVISORY SERVICES
- Assisting the entity in building IT Strategy for process & cost optimization
- Designing Enterprising architecture to optimize & re-vitalize IT infrastructure
- Helping the entity in achieving digitisation & automation goals
- Supporting in IT Vendor Management and defining clear service level agreements (SLAs)
- Strengthening internal and external security & testing core application for any vulnerabilities
IT DUE DILLIGENCE AND SPEND REVIEW
- Assisting organizations in understanding the cost and impact of IT matters on a given transaction
- Help avoid business disruption and reduce risks for organizations by closely managing the IT-related aspects of transactions
- Providing reasonably clear idea of IT integration costs, capex and potential benefits before investing on IT infrastructure.
- Manage IT spend by analyzing the IT requirements and past spending trends and benchmark them with other industries / IT vendors
- Methods include IT Category purchases/Policy definitions ; Reviewing spends on warranty ; Data Retention analytics ; Spend analysis etc